Generation Z – how will we define them?
1. Being lost without a map
2. Resolving a dispute without resorting to Google
3. Searching for change to make a pay phone call
4. Deciding which travel guide book to leave home
5. Having nothing good to watch on TV (or conversely having to decide between simultaneously scheduled favorites)
6. Checking prices with a travel agent (or realtor, or banker, or car dealer, or…)
7. Waiting for the bank statement to arrive to know your balance
8. Missing a rendezvous at a bar or restaurant
9. Forgetting to bring a coupon or flyer to the store with you
10. Going on a blind date
And I would like to add….
11. Rebel – this generation is most likely to rebel by behaving better