Star of ITV’s “My Teen’s A Nightmare, I’m Moving Out”
Author of “Help! My Teenager is an Alien – the everyday situation guide for parents”
Teen Tamer on “Teenagers from Hell”
Sarah is a revolutionary voice in a crowded, conventional market,
guaranteed to get your audience thinking.
Places Sarah Has Dazzled
Sarah as a Speaker
Sarah Newton has shared her innovative wisdom with millions who have tuned into her TV and Radio shows, followed her writing and listened to her unconventional talks. She has been described as a catalyst, daring all she meets to break out from social norms and follow their own path. She can often be found wearing a superhero cape, talking about ‘The Hunger Games’ and using the metaphor of story to get her message across.
She has a no-nonsense, down-to-earth approach to solving most youth-associated problems, based on tactics that work, not rhetoric out of a book. She often is the only one in the room to stand by her viewpoint and tends to think the opposite from everyone else. For example, she thinks that gaming is cool and social media is awesome, so she always makes for an interesting speaker. She is an avid reader and closet geek and was talking about most of the current thoughts and ideas about youth at least 5 years before the mainstream caught on. She is forward-thinking to say the least and is known in her field for her futuristic thought and attitude. If this floats your boat, then you want Sarah.
If you want an unconventional speaker who her knows her stuff and can serve it upon with humour, a smile and an air of authority, Sarah is you gal.
Notable Facts About Sarah
- Full page spread in four national newspapers along with The Times.
- Appearances on This Morning, The Wright Stuff, Lorraine, Loose Women and Channel 5 and The Big Question.
- TV Shows on ITV, ITV2, BBC, BBC3 and Disocovery Health.
- Radio Appearances on Your and Yours. Woman’s Hour and LBC.
- Regular appearances in Magazines and Newspapers.
- First teen coach in the UK First teen/parent coach to appear on TV. First teen coach with her own series One of her TV shows aired in America, Australia, New Zealand, Poland and Scandinavia and she appeared on Polish TV to discuss this programme.
- Her Book, “Help! My Teenager is an Alien – the everyday situation guide for parents,” has now been translated into Polish and Chinese. Her book was also named in “The 10 best guides to teens” in The Telegraph.
- Named the “UK’s Top Teen Coach”, “The Family Peacemaker” and “The Supernanny for Teens” by the press and her clients.
- Appearing on over 80 Radio Shows and over 60 newspaper articles, including full features on her work in The Telegraph, The Times and The Mirror. Consulting with MTV, Paramount, ITV and BBC.
- Has written for The Guardian, The Independent and The Daily Mail.
Sarah is represented by STH Management.
Please contact 44 (0)1332 810481 or e-mail Sylvia@sthmanagement.co.uk.