You have no idea how excited I am about the prospect of another awesome person joining my tribe.
If you haven’t already guessed, I work a little differently than most and those who love me, love me. I hope you are one of them.
Just to be clear and up front my prices start from £75 for youth/parent coaching and £250 for mentoring with youth professionals.
Thinking of hiring me ? A few things you should know.
I have a unique style, which is not right for everyone, so please read the below carefully before you consider contacting me. I would hate to waste both of our time because, let’s face it, time is precious.
- I am a little controversial, I like to do things differently; for example, I often bring Superman capes and crowns to my speaking events. I am not run-of-the-mill and don’t do well if you want me to be the same as everyone else.
- I love humour and having fun, I don’t take many things seriously, even serious things, so if you want someone to ‘tell it like it is’ or ‘fix a child’ I am not your person. I work more on forming a relationship and changing through learning, humour and truth telling.
- I know a lot about youth; however my favourite things to do are work on improving grades, future planning and all things that require me to use my imaginative brain and idea-creating powers. I am super good at it and have a track record to prove it.
- I am friendly, open and honest and often challenging and thought-provoking, I often form friendships with my clients and some still occasionally e-mail me, 10 years after I worked with them. I am more hands on than hands off. I care about my clients more than being professional.
- I work from home, I love my PJs and most of my work is done over Skype. I do get dressed and leave the office sometimes and I do love an adventure, often driving all over the UK to do enjoyable and interesting things. However, my face-to-face work costs more because to take me away from my family has to be worth my while. I don’t work from an office and see clients like a psychologist or therapist would because after all, if I wanted to be one of those I would be.
- I am highly trained in various coaching models, from family coach training to various coaches training. However the one I adore and got certified in is Reality Therapy, which is no-nonsense approach to solving challenges. But when I work with someone I use everything in my arsenal to get the job done. I don’t have an -ology in anything and I think my 26 years in this field and my track record far outweigh any degree. If you want someone with letters after their name, I am not your gal.
Still interested? Then please visit my on-line receptionist Tilly ( she is a little odd and is probably doing her nails) and let her know how I can help you.